-Water & Air Pollution Solutions
-Pioneer in the Destruction of Chlorinated Compounds
-User-friendly, Trouble-free Designs
The remediation division of Anguil Environmental Systems (formerly known as Global Technologies) is focused on treating emissions and water contaminants extracted from below the earths' surface. Formed shortly after the 1990 Clean Air Act targeted emissions associated with the extraction of polluted compounds from contaminated sites, Global subsurface remediation equipment has been successfully applied on contaminated sites in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Thermal and catalytic oxidizers are one of the primary vapor treatment technologies used in purifying harmful compounds from contaminated groundwater or soil. These harmful compounds come from leaking underground storage tanks, oil spills, or former landfills where chemicals have been spilled, dumped or leaked into the soil and groundwater. The contaminants are often removed via Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE), Air Stripping, Dual Phase Extraction or Groundwater Pumps and sent to one of our abatement systems.
Our expertise on remediation projects is in the destruction of complicated hydrocarbons such as chlorinated, brominated and fluorinated compounds. These contaminants require specialty materials of construction and unique design considerations to ensure the oxidizer can withstand the corrosive emission streams. The following solutions include a mixture of thermal and catalytic technologies that take into account the initial and long-term loadings found at remediation sites.
Anguil's reputation as a worldwide leader in this industry speaks to the depth of pollution control experience throughout the entire organization. From large projects to small, companies and consultants value the flexibility and reliability of our abatement systems.
Chlorinated Groundwater Treatment
A Fortune 50 company implemented a remedial project to collect and treat polluted groundwater from a site in Central New York, preventing the mitigation of impacted groundwater from flowing into local waterways.
World's Largest Remediation Site
Hong Kong's Kai Tak Airport, the world's busiest airport in 1997 became the world's largest remediation site after closing, requiring sophisticated groundwater, soil and vapor treatment.
Pemaco Superfund Site Remediation
The Pemaco superfund site in California was the first remediation project successfully completed by the Environmental Protection Agency that treats chlorinated compounds with a flameless thermal oxidizer.
Mobile Remediation System
This mobile remediation system includes a catalytic oxidizer and acid gas scrubber capable of handling chlorinated compounds and hydrochloric acids from several thermal desorption units.
This petroleum company purchased 50 oxidizers from Global Technologies with integrated vacuum extraction and liquid separator for the remediation of BTEX at gas stations located throughout the United States.
Each remediation application has its' own unique challenges, our systems are designed to withstand the most difficult Brownfield or Superfund sites. Our commitment to quality design, fabrication and installation assures trouble-free, cost-effective operation. Here are a few of the many Anguil innovations:
- Durability: Chlorinated, brominated and fluorinated applications require specialty materials of construction, we have developed multiple design considerations that ensure our systems hold up on corrosive emission streams
- Loading Flexibility: Our Dual Therm-Cat operates in thermal mode during initial high loading and catalytic mode during low loading. This system offers substantial savings on fuel costs and offers maximum flexibility for the operator.
- Mobility: Simply the best: fixed skid or trailer mounted, with or without extraction blower, available for purchase or rental
- Safety: Extremely safe equipment for Bulk Terminal Sites, including C1D2 explosion proof environments and electric units.
- Complete Control: Integrated PLC-based controls with remote telemetry and first-out detection for maximum operational safety
- Turnkey: Individual system components or complete Global Remediation systems with Extraction Blowers for varying vacuum levels and Knockout Pots for moisture removal
- Options: Electric, LPG, Natural Gas or Diesel Fuel Input Options
- Capacity: New or Used, Thermal and/or Catalytic Oxidizers ranging from 100 SCFM (157 Nm3/Hr) to 100,000 SCFM (157,710 Nm3/Hr) capacity.
Looking to rent?
Our remediation rental fleet consists of new and used oxidizers that are immediately available for purchase or rental, please see our Used Equipment page for more information.
Submit your remediation application data for equipment recommendations, pricing and availability.