Thermal and catalytic oxidizers are one of the primary vapor treatment technologies used in purifying harmful compounds from contaminated groundwater or soil. Global Technologies is the remediation division of Anguil Environmental Systems focused on treating emissions that are extracted from below the earths' surface. Formed shortly after the 1990 Clean Air Act targeted emissions associated with the extraction of polluted compounds from contaminated sites, Global subsurface remediation equipment has been successfully applied on contaminated sites in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Chlorinated Groundwater Treatment
A Fortune 50 company implemented a remedial project to collect and treat polluted groundwater from a site in Central New York, preventing the mitigation of impacted groundwater from flowing into local waterways. Read About the Solution
World's Largest Remediation Site
Hong Kong's Kai Tak Airport, the world's busiest airport in 1997 became the world's largest remediation site.Read About the Solution
Pemaco Superfund Site Remediation
The first flameless thermal oxidizer used by the EPA for superfund site remediationRead About the Solution
Mobile Remediation System
This mobile remediation system is capble of handling chlorinated compounds and hydrochloric acids.Read About the Solution
Our expertise and system specialty focuses on the remediation of complicated chlorinated and fluorinated compounds and hydrocarbons from contaminated Brownfield or Superfund sites. These contaminants are often removed via Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE), Air Stripping, Dual Phase Extraction or Groundwater Pumps and sent to one of our abatment systems.
From large projects to small, companies and consultants value the flexibility and reliability of our remediation systems.
Each remediation application has its' own unique challenges, our systems are designed to withstand the most difficult environments. Our commitment to quality design, fabrication and installation assures trouble-free, cost-effective operation. Here are a few of the many Global innovations:
- Durability: Chlorinated, brominated and fluorinated applications require specialty materials of construction, we have developed multiple design considerations that ensure our systems hold up on corrosive emission streams
- Loading Flexibility: Our Dual Therm-Cat operates in thermal mode during initial high loading and catalytic mode during low loading. This system offers substantial savings on fuel costs and offers maximum flexibility for the operator.
- Mobility: Simply the best: fixed skid or trailer mounted, with or without extraction blower, available for purchase or rental
- Safety: Extremely safe equipment for Bulk Terminal Sites, including C1D2 explosion proof environments and electric units.
- Complete Control: Integrated PLC-based controls with remote telometry and first-out detection for maximum operational safety
- Turnkey: Individual system components or complete Global Remediation systems with Extraction Blowers for varying vacuum levels and Knockout Pots for moisture removal
- Options: Electric, LPG, Natural Gas or Diesel Fuel Input Options
- Capacity: New or Used, Thermal and/or Catalytic Oxidizers ranging from 100 SCFM (157 Nm3/Hr) to 100,000 SCFM (157,710 Nm3/Hr) capacity.
Looking to rent?
Our remediation rental fleet consists of new and used oxidizers that are immediately available for purchase or rental, please see our Used Equipment page for more information.
Submit your remediation application data for equipment recommendations, pricing and availability.