Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs): automate operation startup to shutdown, minimizing operator interface requirements. Remote telemetry enables the system's operation to be viewed and altered via modem, reducing maintenance costs and downtime. Control rooms and various enclosure options available.
Concentrator wheel, desorption air heat and oxidizer integrated as a single system, simplifying installation and control scheme.
15,000 SCFM Zeolite Rotor Concentrator with Recuperative Oxidizer
20,000 SCFM Zeolite Rotor Concentrator with Thermal Oxidizer
25,000 SCFM Zeolite Rotor Concentrator with RTO
30,000 SCFM Zeolite Rotor Concentrator with Recuperative Oxidizer
35,000 SCFM Zeolite Rotor Concentrator with RTO
40,000 SCFM Zeolite Rotor Concentrator with RTO
2-90,000 SCFM Rotor Concentrators with Thermal Recuperative Oxidizers
Typical air pollution control projects focus on the capture mechanism and a destruction device. With regulations driving towards higher capture efficiencies, combustion devices must treat larger volumes of air with lower concentration of pollutants.
The Anguil concentrator is an adsorption system designed to concentrate large volume, low concentration process exhaust into a much smaller, highly concentrated air stream. The greatly reduced flow is rich in emissions when sent to a thermal or catalytic oxidizer. The destruction device can then be much smaller in size and utilizes the steady stream of emissions to fuel combustion of incoming contaminants.
Typical applications include but are not limited to large paint systems, Permanent Total Enclosure (PTE) exhaust and styrene emissions.
How the Emission Concentrator Works
The high volume, low concentration airstream passes through a rotor wheel or cartridge style concentrator where emissions are stripped from the air and adsorbed onto the substrate. The majority (approximately 90% of the total air volume) of this clean air is then exhausted to atmosphere. A small portion of the air stream (approximately 10% of the total air volume) is heated to an elevated temperature to be used as desorption air.
The concentrator rotates continuously, transporting adsorbed toxins into a desorption section. In the desorption section, the organics are desorbed from the adsorptive media with the low volume heated airstream. This low volume, high emission-laden air is then processed by an oxidizer.
The concentrator with integrated oxidizer is often the most cost effective technology for processing high volume, low concentration streams. While the capital cost of a system is competitive with other technologies, the true savings is realized in reduced operating costs. When couple with a concentrator, an oxidizer will operate with very little additional natural gas consumption. At higher concentration values, it even has sufficient "free energy" to provide adsorption energy for the concentrator.
- Completely shop assembled, pre-wired and test prior to shipment
- Zeolite adsorbent wheel minimizes risk of fires
- Low pressure drop, typically 3"-5" W.C.
- Destruction efficiencies greater than 95%
- Concentration ratios as high as 20:1
- Continuous operation as opposed to a batch type process
- Concentrator wheel, desorption air heat and oxidizer integrated as a single system, simplifying installation and control scheme.
- Up to 120,000 SCFM capacity with a single concentrator system.
- Various Zeolite options to prevent polymerization
- Complete turnkey packages including all utilities and ductwork
- High-efficiency filter plenums
- Numerous options for source of desorption air heat
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTO's), Thermal Recuperative Oxidizers and Catalytic Recuperative Oxidizers can be supplied to treat the concentrated stream
- Systems designed to process Halogenated emission streams
- Forced and induced draft arrangements
The Anguil Concentrator Advantage:
- Regulatory Compliance Guaranteed
- Complete Quality Assurance test prior to shipment
- Engineering experience and flexibility to address a wide range of process conditions and applications
- Proven system design with numerous installations all over the world
- Competitive capital equipment costs
- Expedited project schedules are available
Anguil's Cost Effective Design
The emission concentrator is designed as part of Anguil's broad line of technologically advanced, yet user-friendly, air pollution control products. Anguil's experience includes over 35 years of Regenerative, Recuperative, Catalytic and Direct-Fired oxidizer manufacturing, ranging in size from 100 to 500,000 SCFM (150-800,000 Nm3/hr). These vapor combustion technologies are used in conjunction with Scrubbers, Soil Remediation Equipment and Ceramic Filter Systems for industrial processes. Each product line represents value-engineered systems with emphasis on cost minimization. All systems are designed for seamless integration into the process, optimal performance and trouble-free operation.
Operating Cost Reduction Strategies:
- Primary or secondary heat and Energy Recovery Solutions
- Recirculation Systems
- Oxidizer Service and Preventive Maintenance Evaluations (PME)
The Anguil philosophy is to provide innovative air pollution control technologies including engineering, equipment manufacturing, installation, startup and post-sale service. Other benefits to working with Anguil:
- 24 Hour customer service and support
- Multiple technology offerings ensure unbiased recommendations
- Complete aftermarket sales department
- Over 35 years of oxidizer manufacturing experience
8855 North 55th Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53223
United States of America