Field Service Engineer
Are you a mechanically inclined self-starter who loves to problem solve? Do you like travel and working independently? Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc. is seeking a Field Service Engineer responsible for commissioning and servicing air pollution control equipment, including thermal and catalytic oxidizers, scrubbers, heat exchangers and other ancillary equipment. This position includes following up on on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks, as well as diagnosing technical problems and determining proper solutions.
The ideal candidate possesses knowledge of gas fired burners, PLC based controls, HMI's and mechanical/electrical instrumentation, but Anguil is willing to train the right person. A background in electrical engineering, quality assurance and safety are a plus.
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineer preferred, however Associates degree in Mechanical and/or Electronics or equivalent work experience or training/education accepted.
- Working knowledge of business-related software packages (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel), exposure to ERP systems preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, able to travel and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, setting priorities and scheduling work activities.
- Ability to resolve problems, think analytically and communicate professionally in high pressure, time sensitive, customer environments.
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime on short notice.
- Position requires the ability to be “on call” after normal working hours.
- Depending on location, position may require frequent overnight travel.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are required
Employment Type: Full Time, 40 + hours per week
Base Pay: Depending upon experience
Benefits: Company Health, Dental and Vision benefits, paid holidays, 15 days (pro-rated) paid time off your first year, 401K with company match
Required Travel: Up to 75% travel
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Not right for you? back to job listings