Anguil is seeking a dynamic and organized individual to fill a Project Engineering position in our Engineering Department. This position is primarily responsible for the components selection, problem solving, and delivering engineering solutions for various types of air pollution control equipment. The project engineer must demonstrate the ability to assist the project manager as an individual and/or a team player.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide technical and engineering resources to assist project managers.
- Review proposals and customer specifications.
- Create Process Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) drawings.
- Generate engineering documents to support overall project needs.
- Calculate the oxidizer energy and total pressure requirements to ensure adequate capacity of systems.
- Submit component specifications to vendors or fabricators for quotation.
- Evaluate quotations and work with supplier sourcing to negotiate vendors and fabricators to provide products that meet all the specifications within the project budget.
- Specify the bill of materials (BOM), enter it into an ERP database and submit for approval.
- Apply SolidWorks and AutoCAD tools, reducing time and maximizing design accuracy.
- Review technical drawings against BOM and identify inconsistencies among designs prior to submission to the fabricator.
- Inspect equipment to ensure it meets technical specification and monitor project deadline.
Requires a BS degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, and 3-5 years’ experience including, but not limited to:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong planning and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven stability of performance under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task while meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Experience with capital equipment, parts and service a plus
Employment Type: Full Time, 1st Shift, 40 hours per week
Base Pay: Depending upon experience
Benefits: Company Health, Dental and Vision benefits, 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Onsite Fitness Center
Required Travel: No
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Not right for you? back to job listings