We are seeking a degreed Engineer to fill a Project Management position. This successful project manager will plan, organize, monitor and control medium to large sized capital equipment projects within a cross functional organization. Monitoring and maintaining budgets, reviewing and acting to maintain schedules and interfacing with customers to ensure complete satisfaction are important skills required for the position. Demonstrated ability in leading project teams consisting of degreed engineers, production personal and field service staff is critical.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Fundamental Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviews Company proposals and customer specifications.
- Coordinates effort to produce engineering drawings with subsequent submittal to customer and sub-suppliers.
- Organizes project review and engineering kick off meetings.
- Participates in “Stage Gate” planning, gate meetings and generates Stage Gate deliverables.
- Assists in specifications creation of major buyout equipment.
- Evaluates sub-supplier proposals for completeness and specification compliance.
- Reviews and approves fabrication drawings and purchase requisitions.
- Generates regular reports on projects being managed.
- Supports Sales and other departments where necessary.
- Coordinates and participates in customer project review and equipment inspection visits.
- Main customer contact from sale through commissioning.
- 4-year degree in Engineering, preferably BSME
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating general process designs.
- Experience with thermal processing equipment (i.e. boilers, ovens, furnaces, oxidizers) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with demonstrated experience in project management responsibility and project complexity.
- Conversant with MS Office applications including, Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- AutoCad operations a plus.
- Ability to multi task.
Employment Type: Full Time, 1st Shift, 40 hours per week
Base Pay: Depending upon experience
Benefits: Company Health, Dental and Vision benefits, 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not right for you? back to job listings