Technical Salesperson-Wastewater Treatment
Anguil continues to grow in the Air Pollution Control (APC), Remediation, and Industrial Water Treatment markets, and we are looking to expand our team. As a Technical Salesperson, you will work directly with engineering firms and end-users to uncover their project needs, present Anguil’s value-added single-vendor approach to custom turnkey treatment systems and help align Anguil’s capabilities to meet the customer/project needs. In addition, you will assist with creating and executing account and market development strategies. This position’s primary focus will be on the Industrial Waste Water market, however, you will also be collaborating on all potential APC, Remediation, and Industrial Water Treatment projects that a particular EPC firm or Industrial client may have.
Your sales efforts will be supported by Application Engineers specific to the market and/or appropriate technologies required. Additional engineering and operations support will be readily available as needed as most systems require a level of customization to ensure it meets the client’s financial and long-term needs.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to follow-up on inbound leads, presentation generation, presentations to groups, proposal generation, and organization of internal resources. In addition, you will conduct limited field work including bench and scaled pilot treatability studies.
- Ideal candidate will have an engineering degree or experience with water treatment technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in any STEM discipline will be considered.
- Candidate should have at least 2-5 years’ experience.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and written is a must. Must be able to present to small groups.
- This position requires a self-starter and independent worker who can develop sales plans and then effectively execute the plan. You will be a key individual in contacting and educating the market on our capabilities and approach.
- Hands-on skills with mechanical and electrical equipment strongly desired
- Experience with laboratory work a plus
Employment Type: Full Time, 40 + hours per week
Base Pay: Base salary plus commission, depending upon experience
Benefits: Company Health, Dental and Vision benefits, paid holidays, 15 days (pro-rated) paid time off your first year, 401K with company match
Required Travel: 50-60% travel
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not right for you? back to job listings